Let's get started!

Even though when I wrote this sentences, I don't know the title of this blog is true or false. I just know one thing that I have to write, write and write. I am not a person who know english language great. I am a normal person but I believe that from now on I certainly become a special person. I don't want to live a normal life, I want to differentiate from others people. Actually, I regret the time when I was a student. When I was a student, I didn't make effort to learn more and more something, include learned english. I spent time on watching movies, check in facebook and do something which are not value. At the moment, I realize that I need to focus on to learn many things. Today, I debated with one person and I feel angry with myself because I can not protect my opinion. I have opinion but I can not protect it, so, it is not worth. I decided to make a schedule to learn more and more.Try my best!
I know that this blog is a stupid and I am not a great writer, but I can promise I certainly try and try day by day. Thank you for everything!

Nhận xét