MAKE CHANGE!

Today is a 5th day from that day I stop working for my brother. I don't know why I decided stop it but I believe that is a definitely decision. I started to look for my job and in this moment, no company reply me. Quite sad, quite disappointed but I never give up. I still look for it. I hope in this time, I can change my english skill and learn something that necessary for my job. I know that my brother is very disappointed for me, but I can not continue to work with him. I don't want to judge him but I can see he is a conservative person and I feel uncomfortable when I work for him. Everything maybe beyond limitation. Ok, stop it, I don't want to talk this problem any more. I just know that in this time, I have many trouble and I think I need to keep calm and resolve all this problem. I still look for a job, become a tutor and hard to reading book, play guitar. Stay foolish, I know I will not regret for it. Thanks for listen to me today.

Not related to this but It is so hot today. It is terrible.

Nhận xét